Thank You

Hello Friends,

My little old wine blog was recently ranked #27 in Exel Wines' “Top 100 Most Influential Wine Blogs of 2015.” Without a doubt, I’m delighted and grateful to be in the company of so many other great sites, wine writers, influencers, and social media personalities. I know many of the people on the list and they are well deserving of the shout-out, position, and coverage.

Keep tasting & trying new things, wine friends!
I would like to send a double magnum-sized congratulations to everyone on the list. I would also like to sincerely thank my readers, friends, and wine peeps for their continued support. I started this blog back in 2006 and wine has been a most rewarding and interesting hobby. As we close the chapter of 2015, my advice remains the same: keep tasting and trying new things. I consider the ritual of seeing, swirling, sniffing, and sipping [and sometimes spitting] productive, and try to do it daily. Thanks again for the kind words, e-mails, tweets, DMs, messages, invites, IRL meet-ups and tweets-ups. Here's wishing you all a fun and wine-filled Christmas and Happy New Year. Let’s uncork and unscrew some fun in 2016! Click here to see the full Exel Wine listing.

Live, Love, Laugh, Tweet, Sip, Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...